Friday, August 21, 2009

Teal and Black dress, with a doll




Wow. I just spent about 4 hours resizing all the dresses that I scanned this morning. No joke. Who knew that it would take so long? I sure didn't know.

I'm going to try to post a dress/ doll every day, which is a hopeless goal because I leave for Maine for a week tomorrow. And then school starts. But I will try.

Today's dress is one of my favorites. Most of the dresses I draw are more civil-war era, but this one is a little more modern.

The doll's name is Sarah. When cutting her out, make sure you cut out the space between her waist and arms which is tricky but the tabs go in there.


UPDATE: Gah. I hate computers. I have to resize the doll. Again. Wich means having to download her. Again.

1 comment:

  1. that dress is the best!!! I love sea foam green and black! they make a perfect pair!!!

    ReplyDelete